Is This Your First Visit?
Here are a few steps to make sure you’re seen quickly.
Plan to leave extra time before your appointment to check-in and complete registration paperwork.
Paying for your health care visit.
If your visit requires a co-pay, checks, cash, or credit cards are accepted.
1) Prepare for Your Visit
If you are a new patient please plan to arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment for the completion of your new patient paperwork.
If you are a returning patient Pre-Registration will take about 15 minutes, please plan to leave extra time before your appointment.
All paperwork must be completed in blue or black ink only. Please do not use gel pens.
2) Bring the Following With You
• Health Insurance Cards
• Health Insurance co-pays, if one is required
• A photo Id (driver’s license, passport, etc. to verify your identity)
• All prescriptions that you currently take
• Any medical records or immunization records
• The name and address of your pharmacy
3) Not Sure About Your Health Insurance Coverage?
If you do not have health insurance, or need to check the status of your insurance coverage, follow the link below for additional enrollment information.
Please be advised that Health Benefits Advisors are available to assist you on a walk-in basis. Sliding fee (discounts) may be available. No one will be refused care because they cannot afford to pay.