CARIÑO HIV Services
Lowell Community Health Center offers comprehensive HIV services including counseling, testing, treatment, social support and advocacy for those living with or affected by HIV/AIDS.
Appointments are available, and walk-ins are welcome during regular business hours.
HIV Services Include:
- Care Management
- HIV Primary and Specialty Care
- Medication Adherence Services
- Peer Support – individual and group settings
- MassCARE – services focusing on pregnant women, children and families
- Prevention and Education – HIV/AIDS, STI, Hepatitis C screening, referral and treatment
- Medical Transportation
- Prevention services for people living with HIV/AIDS
- Partner Services