Dental Care Services
Good oral health is a part of overall health. Lowell Community Health Center’s Dental Care Center provides access to oral health care for all ages including infants, and pregnant women.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO PATIENTS: Information Related to the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Lowell Community Health Center is taking steps to keep patients safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. If you are a dental patient, please note the following:
- If you need emergency dental care, please call 978.937.9700.
- We are not accepting walkin appointments right now. Be sure to CALL before you visit the Health Center.
- Patients who had appointments canceled in recent months will be contacted to reschedule.
- All patients must enter the building from the main entrance at 161 Jackson Street and will receive health screenings (including temperature check) and a mask, prior to entry.
- To learn more about how our health center is keeping patients safe, please visit our Coronavirus information page for the latest information and recommendations.
- Dental exams and x-rays
- Tooth Removal
- Oral Health Education
- Medical interpretation for patients with limited English skills