Health is a state of complete physical, mental, and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.
—World Health Organization definition of health
Lowell Community Health Center derives only 76% of its income from fees and health insurance reimbursement. We must raise the remaining 24% through generous philanthropic contributions from individuals, corporations, and government and private foundations.
- Your contribution to our annual WrapAround Fund — a key focus of our fundraising efforts — pays for vital services that are not covered by insurance, including medical interpretation; community health screenings and education; youth programming; and linking patients to jobs, shelter, food, and essential community services.
- You can help create a healing canvas at Lowell CHC by participating in ArtUp. Through ArtUp, patrons can view an online catalogue of curated artwork at www.ArtUpLowell.com and may select paintings to purchase and donate to the health center for permanent display. Half of the purchase price supports our WrapAround Fund. The other half goes to pay the artists.
You may make a gift securely online or by check, mailed to:
161 Jackson Street
Lowell, MA 01852
Wish List of items patients often need
(Please call 978.746.7891 to arrange a drop-off.)
- Toiletries (full size)
- Socks and underwear
- New or gently worn clothing, including coats and boots
- New board books: Through our partnership with Reach Out and Read, we provide every child ages 2 months to 6 years with a new board book during their well-child visit, when providers talk with parents about the importance of reading to their child.
- New or children’s board books for our pediatric reading program
- Art supplies for Behavioral Health Services and our Teen BLOCK program
Seeing is believing! Please consider visiting us for a tour of our 165,000 square feet of renovated mill space on Jackson Street. Our CEO, Susan West Levine, MPH, is only too glad to show you around our busy and dynamic health center!
For questions about donating to the WrapAround Fund or ArtUp, or to schedule a tour, contact Clare Gunther, 978.746.7891 or firstname.lastname@example.org.