Lowell Community Health Center offers comprehensive HIV services including counseling, testing, treatment, social support and advocacy for those living with or affected by HIV/AIDS.
Appointments are available, and walk-ins are welcome during regular business hours.
HIV Services Include:
- Care Management
- HIV Primary and Specialty Care
- Medication Adherence Services
- Peer Support – individual and group settings
- MassCARE – services focusing on pregnant women, children and families
- HIV Testing & Screening: Prevention and Education of HIV/AIDS, Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI), Hepatitis C screening, referral and treatment
- Medical Transportation
- Prevention services for people living with HIV/AIDS
- Partner Services
Request an Appointment for HIV Treatment
Meet with a primary care provider at Lowell CHC. Request an appointment for HIV treatment at your convenience, using the link below.