OB/Family Planning at Lowell Community Health Center offers comprehensive Prenatal/Postpartum and GYN care.
Our providers include: Obstetricians, Family Nurse Practitioners, and Certified Nurse Midwives for patients during pregnancy. Certified Nurse Midwives are highly educated independent professionals who work in collaboration with physicians to provide specialized care for women.
Our OB/Family Planning and Prenatal/Postpartum GYN Services:
- A Sexual and Reproductive Health Program to educate patients and the community on reproductive health and wellness, as well as assist patients with finding health services.
- Quality, affordable, and confidential reproductive health care services for male and female adults and adolescents.
Additional Services Include:
- Prenatal, delivery, and post-partum care
- Pregnancy testing and options counseling
- Birth control information and services
- Referrals to support services, such as WIC
- Gynecological/cervical cancer screenings and gynecological surgeries
- HIV counseling and testing
- Testing and treatment of STDs (sexually transmitted diseases)
- Testing and treatment for abnormal pap smears and breast exams.
“They always take the time to listen, to care. Here, I feel safe.” – Wendy, Patient