Patient Walk-In Center
Due to COVID, we are not accepting walk-in patients at this time. Please call before coming to the health center.
The Patient Walk-In Center is for sicknesses and minor injuries that need attention before the next available appointment with your doctor. Call your doctor first at 978.937.9700.
If the Patient Walk-In Center is closed, you can go to a nearby Urgent Care.
Walk-in is usually much faster and more convenient than a trip to the hospital emergency room.
Services offered in our Patient Walk-In Center include:
- Draining a swollen knee
- Draining an abscess
- Help for sprains or minor bone fractures
- Knee and shoulder injections
- On the spot testing for: pregnancy, urine infection, vaginal infection, sore throat, and flu
- Stitches for cuts
- Toenail Removal
If you have a health emergency that threatens your life or a part of our body, go to the hospital emergency room. Some examples are:
- A pregnant woman in active labor
- A bone fracture with the bone exposed
- A seizure
- An overdose
- Crushing chest pain associated with sweating and trouble breathing
- Signs of stroke such as slurred speech, loss of vision