Not Feeling Well? Lowell CHC Has You Covered.
We are here for you when you need us the most.
The Patient Walk-In Center is for existing patients and those needing immediate care who will become Lowell CHC patients.
Our walk-in clinic is open Monday-Friday 8 AM-4 PM: No appointment needed. Click here to view our current hours.
Reason for Visiting the Patient Walk-In Center:
- Sick visits
- Cough, congestion, or sinus problems
- Minor allergy symptoms
- Cold, flu-like, or COVID-19 symptoms
- Sore throats
- Back pain
- Muscle sprains, strains, bumps, and bruises
- Eye, ear, skin, and other infections
- Painful urination
- Testing for:
- Sexually transmitted infections
Don’t need to be seen at our walk-in clinic today? Contact Your Care Team Directly on MyChart.
Come Directly To Our Patient Walk-In Center
Call Us: 978.937.9700 For A Sick Appointment
If you have any of these symptoms, call 911 or visit the nearest hospital emergency room
- Difficulty in breathing
- Severe bleeding
- Chest pain or pressure
- Moderate to severe burns
- Convulsions or seizures
- Serious head, neck or back injury
- Loss of limb or severe broken bone
- Suspected stroke
- Asthma Attack (severe)
- Severe broken bones
- Severe burns or electrical shock
- Severe back, neck, or head injuries
- Drug overdose
- Suspected heart attack
- Coughing or vomiting blood